Flange Type HEPA filers, double or single header available
Flange Type HEPA filers are mainly composed of waterproof fine glass fiber filter paper or PP high-efficiency filter material. The filter material is fixed on the frame of the lightweight sealed by a urethane glue, and a spray-coated protective net can be installed on both the air inlet and outlet surfaces to protect the filter media from being damaged. According to the customer’s requirement offer Single or Double Header Construction.
- Laminar airflow, absolute efficiency 99.97% or better
- Moulded ABS plastic or metal frame
- Metal protective net on the air inlet and outlet
- Available seamless sealing technology, good elasticity, no deformation, prevent leak
- Easy installation and replacement, light-weight, 100% tested no leakage
the Glassfiber HEPA filter is a perfect air-tight air purification solution
Glassfiber HEPA filter made of superfine media, it has a wonderful dust holding ability and high reliable dust remove function. Compared with some commercial HEPA filters made of PTFE media, it can withstand high flow rate, high temp and high humidity.
Glassfiber HEPA filters are mostly used for industrial cleanrooms, and some devices such as laminar flow systems, ceiling modules, FFU, operating theatres and so on. It is sealed with AB component glue with the metal or MDF frame to ensure perfect airtight.
- Food & beverage
- LED, LCD
- 99.9 to 99.99995% @ 0.3 micron dust
How to install glassfiber filter?
When clients received the filters, please ensure not to tough the filter media with hands, because the glassfiber media is quite fragile, very eaily to broken. Any broken part with destroy the filter performance. please just hand with the frame only. Our company make the filter with a double side metal mesh to protect filter media from damage, this is a very necessary solution for this.
- Suitable for some purification equipment and terminals devices in clean rooms, air handling units, ventilation systems HVAC etc.
- Clean room application for semiconductors, atomic force research centers, laminar flow equipment, clean benches, and other occasions that require ultra-high cleanliness (100-100,000 class level).
Specifications and Details
|Efficiency||H13 99.95%, H14 99.995% EN:1822|
|Filter depth||46mm – 96mm available|
|Filter media||Waterproof glass fiber|
|Frame material||Al alloy, Gal, plastic|
|Design||Singel flange or double flange|
|Max Operating Temperature||175˚F (79˚C)|
|Max Operating Humidity||80%|
Most common size for HEPA filter
|Item No||Size(mm)||Air flow rate||Pressure drop||Efficiency||Filter Area|