Flat Coarse Air Conditioning Filter for AHU, Ventilation application
Flat type coarse-efficiency filter is generally used in the primary filtration of air handling units, air conditioning, ventilation systems and so on. It is mainly used to filter dust particles sizes above 1um. The frame material can be stainless steel, paper frame, aluminum frame, galvanized frame, etc. The filter material is flat synthetic fiber.
Features of Flat type coarse air conditioner filter:
- the filter material is fixed with double-sided metal mesh.
- It is used to capture particles above 1um and reduce the burden of the second-stage filter.
- the filter materials can be replaced easily if choosing a metal frame;
- high product strength, large air volume, low resistance, and high dust holding capacity.
- It has the characteristics of long service life, low price, convenient installation and simple maintenance.
- Filter media: 100% synthetic fiber filter, this filter material glues the metal mesh to the air outlet to prevent vibration.
- Made of metal frame/cardboard frame, durable and lightweight
Under normal conditions, the flat air filter needs to be replaced once in 2-3 months, or when the resistance of the filter reaches 2250Pa or more, a new filter must be replaced.
If you use a washable filter material, you can rinse it with water or a solution containing a neutral detergent, dry it, and then replace it, but it can only be cleaned two or three times at most, and then you can only replace it with a new one.
- Filter material: synthetic fiber
- Sealant: white latex or all-purpose glue
- Frame material: aluminum alloy/cardboard/galvanized iron/stainless steel
- Filtration efficiency and grade: 40%~90%@ 1.0um – 3.0um
- Use the highest temperature: 80 degrees Celsius
- Use the highest humidity:80%
Specifications and Details
|Efficiency||G2, G3, G4 EN:779|
|Filter depth||21mm – 46mm available|
|Filter media||Synthetic fiber|
|Frame material||Paper and Metal|
|Grille||Paper and Metal|
|Max Operating Temperature||175˚F (79˚C)|
|Max Operating Humidity||80%|
Most common size for flat panel filter
|Item No||Size(mm)||Air flow rate||Pressure drop||Efficiency||Filter Area|