Absolute Efficiency Multi-wedge, V bank, High Volume HEPA filter Manufacturer
The high Volume HEPA filter is a design with a large airflow rate and less resistance, suitable for big, heavy-duty airflow and variable airflow systems. The specially designed mini pleat filter pack and Multi-Wedge V Cell can ensure that the airflow passes through with the least resistance. At the same time, this design can increase the filter material area of the filter, thereby reducing energy consumption and saving operating costs. It also can be used as a pre-filter for ULPA U15 / U16.
Features of High-Velocity HEPA filter
1. Capture 0.3um dust particles, the efficiency is as high as 99.99% or more.
2. The designed air volume can be as high as 4200m3/h, ( 24*24*12 inch ) which is used in a large air volume ventilation system.
3. Reduce installation space.
4. Ensure low resistance and reduce operating costs.
Suitable places: Aerospace, Electronics, semiconductors, bio-pharmaceuticals, hospitals, food processing and other high cleanliness occasions. Customized sizes according to any needs, qualified products for you.
- Frame: plastic frame, aluminum frame, galvanized frame, 304/201 stainless steel frame.
- Filter material seal: hot melt adhesive, AB glue.
- En1822 Efficiency: H10:>85%, H12:>99.5%, H13:>99.95%, H14:>99.995%.
- Filter material: glass fiber filter paper
- Continuous operating temperature≤70°C.
- Recommended maximum final resistance: ≤600 Pa.
- Moisture resistance ≤100% RH.
Specifications and Details
|Efficiency||H13 99.95%, H14 99.995%, U15 99.9995% EN:1822|
|Filter depth||292mm available|
|Filter media||Waterproof glass fiber|
|Frame material||Metal ( al or gal board )|
|Design||Box or flanged|
|Max Operating Temperature||175˚F (79˚C)|
|Max Operating Humidity||80%|
Most common size for HEPA filter
|Item No||Size(mm)||Efficiency||CMH / Pa||CMH / Pa||Filter Area|