Metal mesh filter | Aluminum mesh filter | Stainless steel mesh air filter
The structure of the metal mesh filter is composed of a multi-level cross, vertical and horizontal corrugated aluminum mesh or stainless steel mesh; because it is a multi-level filter structure, the filter area is increased, and its resistance is low and it can be repeatedly cleaned. High economy; the outer frame is generally designed as Aluminum frame, the filter material is generally a metal wave mesh structure such as aluminum mesh or stainless steel mesh.
Metal mesh filter features:
- Uses: coarse dust filtration (suitable for high temperature environments); air filtration system pre-
- Filter type: Flat metal mesh filter
- Frame: Galvanized steel, aluminum alloy or stainless steel
- Filter material: aluminum mesh or stainless steel wire mesh
- Protection mesh: aluminum mesh or stainless steel mesh
- EN 779 class: G1
- Temperature resistance: 400°C (750°F)
Metal mesh filter product features:
- It is composed of folded filter screens of different specifications, which are staggered in the inner frame to reduce the gap of the aluminum mesh and achieve better filtering.
- For acid and alkali or high temperature resistant environments, stainless steel outer frame and stainless steel corrugated mesh can be used.
- The product has the characteristics of large air volume, small resistance, reusable cleaning and long service life.
Specifications and Details
|Filter depth||21mm – 46mm-50mm available|
|Filter media||Metal mesh corrugated|
|Max Operating Temperature||750˚F (400˚C)|
|Max Operating Humidity||100%|
Most common size for Pre filter
|Item No||Size(mm)||Air flow rate||Pressure drop||Efficiency||Layer|
|EA-HTP-252||295*595*21||1000m³/h||10Pa||G1 EN:779||3 layers|
|EA-HTP-442||495*495*21||1400m³/h||10Pa||G1 EN:779||3 layers|
|EA-HTP-452||495*595*21||1700m³/h||10Pa||G1 EN:779||3 layers|
|EA-HTP-462||495*625*21||1750m³/h||10Pa||G1 EN:779||3 layers|
|EA-HTP-552||595*595*21||2000m³/h||10Pa||G1 EN:779||3 layers|
|EA-HTP-662||625*625*21||2300m³/h||10Pa||G1 EN:779||3 layers|
|EA-HTP-254||295*595*46||1000m³/h||20Pa||G1 EN:779||7 layers|
|EA-HTP-444||495*495*46||1400m³/h||20Pa||G1 EN:779||7 layers|
|EA-HTP-454||495*595*46||1700m³/h||20Pa||G1 EN:779||7 layers|
|EA-HTP-464||495*625*46||1750m³/h||20Pa||G1 EN:779||7 layers|
|EA-HTP-554||595*595*46||2000m³/h||20Pa||G1 EN:779||7 layers|
|EA-HTP-664||625*625*46||2300m³/h||20Pa||G1 EN:779||7 layers|