The minipleat air filter is a very commen design for HVAC, the filter media is glassfiber or PTFE fiber, with a high-efficiency of F6, F7, F8, F9. It meets the cleanliness level for most of the commercial ventilation systems such as in air port, subway station, train station and so on.
the minipleat air filter frame is metal such as aluminum alloy or galvanized steel, it can be customized according to clients requirement into different sizes. the MAX length can be 2000mm and MAX width can be 1300mm. the MAX thickness can be 150mm.
- this filter can be design with header, thus it can be a replacement filter for V bank filter, pocket filter and so on.
- A double sides metal mesh can be added to protect filter media.
- Efficiency range: F6, F7, F8, F9 EN: 779
- For both standard and customized sizes
- Double side with metal mesh supported
- Minipleat filter media with hot-melt glue sealed
- Super fine HV glassfiber media
- High-efficiency ASHRAE performance.
- Can be designed with a single header, double header, MDF frame and so on.
- AB component polyurethane sealant to seal the filter media pack with frame tightly, make sure no leakage and reliable construction.
- The EVA gasket or seamless urethane gasket can be placed on the air outlet side to offer a better seal.
- The filter frame is galvanized steel or stainless steel or aluminum alloy.
the difference between choosing a glassfiber media or PTFE media
the glassfiber media and PTFE media both can achieve a perfect filtration performance, the glassfiber media can hold more dust, it means longer service life. PTFE media has a lower resistance at the initial time, which means saving energy but it should be replaced more frequently.
the glassfiber media is fragile so needs double side metal mesh to protect media from damage, but PTFE media is no problem even touching with hands so no need for mesh.
Specifications and Details
|Efficiency||M5 – F9 EN:779|
|Filter depth||45-150mm available|
|Filter media||Glassfiber or PTFE|
|Frame material||Al alloy or Gal or MDF|
|Separator||Hot melt glue|
|Design||Panel, flanged, single or double header|
|Max Operating Temperature||175˚F (79˚C)|
|Max Operating Humidity||80%|
Most common size for Minipleat air filter
|Item No||Size(mm)||Airflow rate||Pressure drop||Efficiency||Filter Area|