Application: PES filter membrane has a microporous opening rate of more than 80% by volume, and has a unique geometric shape, which improves the filtration efficiency and flow rate of solutions that are difficult to filter. It is composed of two materials, polyether alum and polypropylene support.
Features: Unique hydrophilic properties, free of surfactants and surface lubricants, providing a high level of filtration precision and flux for filtration solutions, a wide range of applicable PH, low adsorption capacity for proteins and valuable biological agents, and retention rate High, has excellent chemical resistance and thermal stability, good strength, resistance to forward and reverse pressure shock, all products are integrity tested.
1. Using asymmetric polyether inkstone membrane, good hydrophilicity, high porosity and high flux
2. The filter cartridge is designed with fluid mechanics, which is more efficient; the filtration precision is at the sterilization level
3. The filter element is tested for integrity; each product has a label attached.
4. No adhesive, safe and reliable; no fiber shedding in the filter element; high-temperature resistance; low protein adsorption.
- Electronic grade: terminal filtration of ultra-pure water preparation, optical disc, display screen and polysilicon production in the electronic industry; electronic grade chemical removal.
- Pharmaceutical grade: Polyether alum membrane folding is suitable for the rapid filtration of buffers, serums, biological products, tissue culture fluids, eye drops, large and small volume injections, protein solutions, fermenter feeds, antibiotics and other liquids. Good choice for ensuring the sterility of liquids.
- Food grade: Beverage industry wine, drinking water, fruit juice, condiments, syrup, dairy products, edible oil, monosodium glutamate and other food additives sterilization and filtration.
|Filter media support||PP|
|Dimension||Outside diameter||Φ68mm orΦ69mm|
|O-ring material (gasket)||Silicone, EPDM, Nitrile, Viton ,Viton encapsulated PTFE|
|Filter level||0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 0.80, 1.2μm|
|Filter area||≥0.65m2 per inch|
|Working condition||PH Value||1-14|
|MAX Temperature||≥85℃, ΔP<0.10Mpa|
|Pressure drop||≥25℃, Positive:0.42MPa
|Sterilization condition||121±2℃, steam 30min/time or Sterilizer 30min/time|
Medica and pharma-grade PES pleated filter integrity test
|Min bubble point (Mpa)||Ethanol ≥0.30||Ethanol ≥0.21||Water ≥0.34||Water ≥0.20||Water ≥0.14|