Deep pleated Aluminum / Kraft Paper Separator HEPA filter Manufacturer
Aluminum or paper separator HEPA filter also called deep pleated HEPA filter, is a high-quality, high-efficiency to meet the airflow and particle control requirements in clean rooms. After years of research and development, our factory uses international advanced manufacturing technology to create this kind of filter to meet the most strict requirement for modern pharma and medical industries
Our company is very strict in the control of raw materials. The HEPA filter system with aluminum separators adopts high-performance ultra-fine glass fiber as the filter medium. The filter material and separator are folded and placed neatly, with high force and reliable performance. The separator HEPA filter has passed effective leak detection and scanning test before leaving the factory.
- The filter material from the internationally famous HV brand ensures high-efficiency filtration.
- It can reach 99.99 % at 0.3um under the condition of rated air volume.
- Maximum temperature: 80°C, maximum humidity: 100%RH (High humidity design).
- 120mm, 150mm, 220mm, 292mm and other thicknesses are available.
- A wooden frame, galvanized iron frame, aluminum frame, and stainless steel frame can be provided.
- The separator can provide an aluminum separator and a paper separator.
- the corrugated separator can accurately maintain the filter media pleat spacing, and maximize the use of the filter material to achieve minimum resistance.
- Double side or single side metal mesh to prevent filter media from being damaged.
- In corrosive environments, vinyl-plated separators can be used to capture 0.3um particles with an efficiency of 99.99%.
- Mainly used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, semiconductor, wafer, biopharmaceutical industry, hospital, food industry and other occasions requiring high cleanliness;
- The terminal of the air conditioning and ventilation system is the terminal filtration.
- Special clean room terminal equipment with High-temperature and High-humidity requirements. ( please see High temp design )
Hepa Filter Cassette for Commercial and Industry AHU and HVAC
the HEPA filter cassette is made of glassfiber, metal frame or MDF frame, aluminum separator and AB component polyurethane sealant. it can be used to remove dust & contaminations in HVAC, cleanroom, AHU, Air handler unit, and self-clean air purification equipment.
Considering the different applications and working conditions, there are normal temp and high temp choices. the filter is designed with different constructions, like flanged, double or single header, boxed and so on.
Specifications and Details
|Efficiency||H13 99.95%, H14 99.995%, U15 99.9995% EN:1822|
|Filter media||Waterproof glass fiber|
|Frame material||Gal, SUS, Wooden, Al|
|Design||Box, Flange, Header|
|Max Operating Temperature||175˚F (79˚C)|
|Max Operating Humidity||80%|
Most common size for HEPA filter
|Item No||Size(mm)||Air flow rate||Pressure drop||Efficiency||Filter Area|