Stainless steel pleated filter cartridge
The stainless steel pleated filter cartridge generally uses stainless steel woven mesh or stainless steel fiber sintered felt made of 304, 304L, 316, 316L as the main filter material. Process, the whole stainless steel folded filter element constitutes a complete filter element structure, no leakage, no medium shedding phenomenon. Generally, three to five layers of mesh are folded, with high strength and large filtering area, and are widely used in various industrial filtering equipment.
The stainless steel pleated filter cartridge can be used as a melt filter element for high temperature extrusion filtration.
- Diameter: 10, 20, 30, 50, 60, 80, 100, 200, 300mm.
- Length: 5″, 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″
- Accuracy: 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10, 20, 50, 100 um
- PH: 1 ~14
- Max.temperature: 200℃ (392°F)
- Max.differential: 1.0 Mpa
- Other specifications and dimensions can be customized according to user requirements
- Interface form: 222, 226, 215, M36, M28, M24, M22, M20 threaded interface, flange interface, etc. Other non-standard connections can be customized.
Stainless steel pleated filter cartridges are widely used in environmental protection, petroleum, chemical, medical, high temperature gas, liquid filtration, scientific research, metallurgy, food, machinery and other industries.
- The stainless steel pleated filter cartridge has high porosity, good air permeability, low resistance and low pressure difference;
- Due to pleated filter media, the filtration area is large and the dirt holding capacity is large;
- Resistant to high temperature and corrosion, and is suitable for filtration of highly viscous liquids and gases;
- Good regeneration performance, can be used repeatedly after chemical cleaning, high temperature and ultrasonic cleaning;
- whole stainless steel structure, good chemical compatibility.
|Specification||Filter media||Sintered Stainless Steel Fiber|
|Supporting Material||Stainless Steel Sintered Mesh|
|Center core||304/316 Stainless Steel|
|Hardware||304/316 Stainless Steel|
(only for 222, 226, DOE ends)
|Specification can be customized|
|Performance||Retention ratings||1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200um|
|End Configurations||222, 226, DOE and so on|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature||300℃(572℉)|