Stainless steel sintered filter
The stainless steel powder sintered filter element is made of stainless steel powder pressed through a mold, sintered at high temperature, and integrally formed. It has the advantages of high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, good corrosion resistance, uniform pore size distribution, good air permeability, can be cleaned and regenerated, and can be machined by welding machines.
By adjusting the powder particle size and process conditions, a porous metal sintered filter element with a wide range of filtration precision can be produced.
Due to the many advantages of porous metal powder sintered materials, such products are widely used in the recovery of catalysts, gas-liquid filtration and separation in the fields of chemical industry, medicine, beverage, food, metallurgy, petroleum, environmental protection and fermentation; various gases, Dust removal, sterilization, and oil mist removal of steam; noise reduction, flame retardation, gas buffering, etc.
- The shape is stable, and the impact resistance and alternating load capacity are better than other metal filter materials;
- Air permeability, stable separation effect;
- Excellent unloading strength, suitable for use in high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosive environments;
- Especially suitable for high temperature gas filtration;
- Products of various shapes and precisions can be customized according to user requirements, and various interfaces can also be used by welding.
- Performance: acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, fire resistance, anti-static
Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid, 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, liquid hydrogen, liquid nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, acetylene, water vapor, hydrogen, coal gas, carbon dioxide gas, etc.
It has various porosity (28%-50%), pore size (4um-160um) and filtration accuracy (0.2um-100um), the pores are crisscrossed, and it is resistant to high temperature and rapid cooling and heating. Corrosion resistance. Suitable for a variety of corrosive media such as acids and alkalis.
The stainless steel filter element is resistant to general acid and alkali and organic corrosion, especially suitable for sulfur-containing gas filtration. It has high strength and good toughness.
Suitable for high pressure environment. It can be welded, easy to load and unload. Pore shape is stable and evenly distributed to ensure stable filtration performance. Good regeneration performance. After repeated cleaning and regeneration, the filtration performance will recover more than 90%.
The main filter material is SUS 316 and 316 L, SUS 304, 317 L, 904 L, etc.
Stainless steel fiber sintered felt and stainless steel woven mesh are the main filter media. Each sealing surface of the filter element is joined by argon arc welding process.
- The conventional five-layer sintered mesh filter element and powder sintered filter element;
- Interface, double opening, flat pressure interface, 222, 226, etc.;
- Length: The length is 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 inches and can be customized.
- Outer diameter: conventional 25, 35, 50, 60, 65, 100, 150mm, etc.;
- Material: stainless steel 304, 316, 316L, etc.
|Materials Of Construction||Stainless steel powder sintered||Filter Media||SUS316L Powder Sintered|
|Micron Rating||0.2um, 0.45um, 1um, 5um, 10um, 20um, 50um, 100um|
(only for 222, 226, DOE ends)
|Silicone, Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, Teflon|
|Cartridge Dimensions||Outer Diameter||60mm/80mm|
|Length(based on Cut Ends)||10″- 250mm, 20″- 500mm, 30″-750mm, 40″- 1000mm|
|Operating conditions||Max. Operating Temperature.||300℃ (572 ℉ )|
|Max. Differential Pressure||6.0 bar|
|PH Value Compatibility||1-14|